Sunday, September 19, 2010

Movies

I love that we love the same movies. I can't imagine my life without you simply because I can't imagine finding anyone else who enjoys EXACTLY the same movies that I do. I don't think we ever fight about movies. I don't know if you always fall asleep during the movie and therefore could care less what we watch, but either way, it seems like we have the same taste in movies. I like that about you because I think I have good taste in movies and I can't respect people who like movies I know are total crap. To me, that says something about somebody. Maybe that's shallow...I dunno. But to me, the fact that you understand, and enjoy all kinds of good movies from foreign to classics means that you are broadminded, intelligent, and deep in a very approachable way. I love that about you. Let's watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment