Monday, February 1, 2010

Miss You

I LOVE how much I miss you...wait, I HATE, no...LOVE. I don't know. I just miss you! I love that not being with you all the time can make paradise pointless. I love that not having you by my side makes every accomplishment seem menial. I love that not having you with at night makes it hard to sleep. I hate not hearing your voice. I miss your smell. Particularly your hair when I'm hugging you. I REALLY miss you laying on me on the couch while we watch a movie and I stroke your hair with my non-munching hand. I love that I don't want to watch movies without you. I love that I don't want to eat out, or go to the beach, or spend money on ANYTHING if you're not with me to experience it. I didn't realize how much I NEED you to be happy till now, having to face a long time without you. This is so hard, because I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment