Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week One!

I love how supportive you are. You truly are unselfish with your life! I love that you've accepted my choices and have put your own goals on the sideline in support of mine. I love that even though you deserve better, and have watched your friends and family get more faster than we have, you have been pleasant in poverty. You have faith in me and I can't put a price on that! Countless times I've caught you "house dreaming" or shopping for cars, clothes, and everything else you might have been able to have by now if you had chosen someone else. I'm glad you didn't. I love you for being patient and for supporting me. Remember how proud you are when I text you that I'm about to fly over you. Remember how fun it has been to dig through the coin jar on top of that rickety bookcase looking for change to fill up the drink mug. Remember how much I hate needles! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment